FIRST OFF… What’s a Chatbot?
A chatbot is a software application that can be easily and affordably integrated with
your Facebook Messenger.
Once integrated, your chatbot becomes your automated virtual employee.
Helping you run and grow your business, while responding to your customers & potential customers!
Why Facebook Messenger?
It’s because your customers already hang out there.
Facebook Messenger has 1.3 billion users, so it makes sense to connect with your audience where they spend time.
- 40% of millennials claim to engage with bots on a daily basis mobile marketer
- 58% of B2B companies use a chatbot on their website, as compared to 42% on B2C websites. relay
- Chatbots saw a 92% use increase since 2019, making it the brand communication channel with the largest growth. drift
Chatbots can transform the online customer experience by working alongside business owners to boost their brands!!
Let’s say you walk into a store and get prompt pleasant and knowledgeable service on the product from an employee.
The chances are good, you will be happy with the experience and buy it.
But, when you visit most online stores, you are left alone, and many websites have nothing to guide you in the right direction or answers any questions you have. If you as a customer can’t get help or become frustrated, you will most likely not buy.
News Flash: It does not have to be this way.
You can have:
- Extremely friendly, 24/7 assistance
- And fantastic knowledgeable sales service guiding and helping your customers with their buying decisions.
A Chatbot will give you a competitive edge!
There are an estimated 24 million ecommerce sites!
Remaining competitive means providing an exceptional and outstanding experience that other retailers do not offer.
ANYONE CAN BUILD A FACEBOOK MESSENGER CHATBOT – INCLUDING YOU!
- Chatbots can help businesses save up to 30% on their customer support costs. IBM
- You do not need to understand coding or have experience with bot technology.
- You can get started today by selecting this link : FB Messenger- Automated Marketing eBook Bundle – victorypivot
Here are 5 sure ways to transform your business into a MONEY-MAKING MACHINE- With a Facebook Messenger Chatbot!
#1: A chatbot can offer immediate customer service, 24/7
Consumers cite “24-hour service” as the biggest benefit of having chatbots available for the online services that they use. (drift)
Even if you hire and pay the best customer service team, they cannot be around all day and all night to help.
Also, most businesses cannot afford to have a staff of representatives handling customer questions.
A chatbot can be available around the clock, 24/7 and instantly provide support to customers.
For example, a shopper has a question about product shipping times, and they can’t find the answer on the ecommerce site. So, unsure they decide to shop somewhere else – but wait, a chatbot would be able to answer that question immediately.
A chatbot being able to answer a question real time could be the difference between losing or making a sale. Also, having a chatbot handle repetitive questions saves you time.
#2: A Chatbot can automatically engage prospects on your Facebook page
When thinking of a Facebook Messenger chatbot, imagine it being like a net – it can grab prospects who may have otherwise been lost and push them toward a chat.
For example, a bot can be seen on your website to answer questions or guide users to the right product and can also connect to users who comment on your Facebook posts.
You can have your chatbot respond to all comments on a post, or only those containing a keyword.
It’s a good way to ensure none of the prospects connecting with your posts fail to get noticed.
The perception will be that it provides a more personalized experience. Plus, it saves you time because you do not have reply to each comment or question.
PRO TIP: Common use cases for this feature include:
- Contests and giveaways – these are especially helpful when there are tons of entries for your to answer manually. (chatfuel)
- New product announcement: you can program or prepare your Chatbot to answer common questions like shipping or returns policy.
#3: A Chatbot can follow up with past customers at a later date, to promote, sell & up-sell!
An amazing thing happens the first time a shopper replies to a chatbot: They become accessible and part of your network.
This means within Facebook’s 24-hour standard messaging window your chatbot can contact your customer with personalized promotional content.
This is a key to relationship building online – encouraging a conversation with the user and cultivating long term loyalty.
- New products
- An upcoming sale
- A giveaway or limited time offers.
Make sure that your messaging is alluring enough so that the user will respond within the 24-hour window. Your chatbot can then push the user toward a purchase.
#4: A Chatbot can increase retention & loyalty with post-purchase experiences
After engaging with customers through networking techniques and encouraging a purchase, the customer journey isn’t over yet.
Providing an end-to-end unforgettable post purchase experience to your customer is important! It can help improve retention, a favourable brand reputation and lifetime value. A chatbot can absolutely help with this experience.
A critical post purchase experience is to provide your customer with shipping updates. Everyone wants to know when their package is arriving 😊
PRO TIP: Integrate your chatbot with Shopify
So customers can opt in to get these notices from your store on Facebook messenger.
This is a exclusive experience because unlike receiving shipping notifications in your email it will help you standout in the customer’s mind when they decide to shop for a comparable product in the future.
#5: A chatbot can increase your return on ad spend (ROAS)
You decided to build a phenomenal Facebook ad that makes prospects click.
You do not want the potential customer to land on your site and then be free to browse with no direction.
To become more interactive, increase conversations and your ROAS, include a Facebook Chatbot to encourage interaction with your bot!
You could also:
- Embed a Messenger chatbot on your website: your bot can pop up on your site to offer support to shoppers who land on a particular page.
- Send shoppers from an Ad to your chatbot messenger: Use a click-to-Messenger ad to take shoppers to your chatbot first, prior to visiting your site. The Bot can get them ready to spend money on your site.
FOR ACCESS TO OUR QUICK START GUIDE TO CHATBOTS,
GO NOW TO: www.victorypivot.com and snag the “FB Messenger, Automated Marketing” eBook Bundle” FOR 50% OFF!
With this eBook Bundle, you’ll get:
• A step-by-step guide with everything you need to set up your very own custom chatbot
• Tips & Recommendations on how to design and effectively promote your new chatbot
• Affordable chatbot building options
• Case studies
• Resource links
• And much more !
As a BONUS…
You’ll also receive:
• A Knowledge Quiz
• Take Action Worksheet
• Bonus Resource links
For a LIMITED TIME!!!
You get all this for ONLY $9.99!!! (50% OFF)
*Make sure to subscribe first to get your instant coupon!
Act Now! And join the 300,000 businesses who are already realizing the benefits of using a Chatbot!
Our Victory Pivot team is dedicated to providing quality content that will enhance your online knowledge and skillsets and improve your mindset to become a better version of you!
I sincerely wish you the best on your journey to enhance your life!
George Andreas, Founder